3 steps. 30 minutes. The best skin of your life. That’s the motto of HydraFacial and we couldn’t agree more. Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics is proud to offer our Houston, Memorial, Spring Valley, Katy and beyond patients the ultimate in skin pampering with the HydraFacial.
When it comes to improving the look and feel of your skin, the HydraFacial is your best friend. Using hydro-dermabrasion vortex technology, the HydraFacial will cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate your skin in just 30 minutes. The noninvasive technique is gentle enough to help anyone to achieve fresher, brighter and more youthful skin, no matter their complexion or skin type.
If you have a big event coming up or if you’re ready for your monthly maintenance treatment, it’s the perfect pick-me-up for anyone! The HydraFacial is a no-downtime facial for improving the look and feel of skin. While it is often compared to similar treatments, the HydraFacial uses a one-of-a-kind patented device to clean the face, extract dirt and debris from the pores, and rejuvenate delicate tissues. The Hydra-Peel® Tip uses Vortex-Fusion Technology to vacuum away dirt, blackheads, dead skin, and impurities, leaving tissues smooth and spotless. The results are more effective and consistent than that of traditional facial treatments.
The HydraFacial will:
- Smooth & Refine
- Restore & Firm
- Smooth texture
- Brown spots or hyperpigmentation
- Unclog congested pores
- Improve acne
Once the skin is prepped and clean, the HydraFacial medical-grade device hydrates the skin using an individualized combination of need-targeted serums. Products are available to address almost any problem area, brightening, calming, and tightening the skin. Since the treatment is completely customizable, it makes a great choice for almost anyone.
What is the HydraFacial’s Vortex-Fusion Technology?
Vortex-Fusion Technology is the HydraFacial’s unique, proprietary vacuum technology. Their spiral HydraPeel® Tip creates a small vortex when passing over the skin. The applicator dislodges and eliminates hard-to-tackle debris from the pores. At the same time, the HyraPeel® Tip delivers a unique blend of a hydrating solution, cleansing and moisturizing the skin.
THE HYDRAFACIAL AT BODY BY RAVI PLASTIC SURGERY AND AESTHETICS
Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics offers one of Houston’s most extensive catalogs of surgical and noninvasive procedures. Practice physicians, Dr. Ravi Somayazula and Dr. Swapna Gopathi knew the HydraFacial’s unique skin-rejuvenating powers would be a popular option for their patients. A board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Ravi Somayazula has worked in the field for more than 10 years, assisting both men and women to improve their appearance. His eye for proportion and natural results ensure that Dr. Ravi’s patients leave the office looking their best.
Dr. Gopathi leads the pack with noninvasive treatments, continuously bringing cutting-edge techniques to Houston. She specializes in procedures that target the face, providing achievable methods for improving dry, damaged skin and slowing the visible signs of aging. The HydraFacial is one of her most recommended nonsurgical techniques for busy women looking to improve their appearance but who are not ready or willing to undergo a surgical procedure.
YOUR HYDRAFACIAL CONSULTATION
Each HydraFacial session will begin with a confidential consultation and skin assessment. At this time, the provider will discuss your trouble areas and desired results. We will explain the HydraFacial treatment in full to determine if it is right for you. Additionally, we will recommend any other techniques or treatments that could further improve your results, such as Botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, or Morpheus8 radiofrequency microneedling. Finally, we will create a personalized skincare plan that is easily manageable for your lifestyle. Best of all, your HydraFacial can often be performed the same afternoon as your consultation. For this reason, plan for your initial consultation appointment to take up to an hour or longer.
YOUR HYDRAFACIAL PROCEDURE
Our HydraFacial treatment is performed using three steps. These ensure the skin is clean and the pores are open, giving the moisturizer and serums a chance to go deep into the skin for maximum results. The HydraFacial treatment is performed in a calming, private room, taking about 30 minutes.
The HydraFacial’s first step will rid your face of accumulated dry skin and grime. Using gentle exfoliation and a relaxing resurfacing treatment, a fresh, new layer of skin will be able to rise to the surface.
Step two uses a gentle peel made from glycolic acid and salicylic acid. The HydraFacial’s powerful Vortex-Fusion applicator will remove the buildup of gunk from deep in your pores. This suction will stimulate the lymphatic system found deeper than your skin to further remove toxins from your skin. Once your pores are open, your provider will apply a nourishing moisturizer to soften and quench tissues.
Step three saturates the skin’s surface with a blend of antioxidants and peptides. These take advantage of your open pores, going deep into the skin for optimum tissue healing. This personalized boost of serum will further encourage tissue renewal and address your individual concerns.
Additional Add Ons
- Brightens, tones and firms the outer eye
- Improves skin hydration
- Gently removes surface layer dead skin cells
- Lightly plumps lips
- Gently exfoliates to smooth lips
- Hydrate lips
HYDRAFACIAL RECOVERY AND RESULTS
The HydraFacial requires no downtime. Patients can immediately return to work and their normal routine. Makeup can be worn right away. There are little to no side-effects from the HydraFacial. However, those with an active rash, sunburn, or rosacea should wait until their skin has cleared before scheduling a HydraFacial appointment. Patients using topical retinols should contact us directly for pre-procedure instructions.
The technique is pain-free, leaving patients feeling invigorated and refreshed. The skin will immediately look brighter and firmer. Many of Dr. Gopathi’s patients report that their skin sees a dramatic improvement after a single treatment. Regularly scheduled HydraFacial treatments will be needed to keep the face looking its best. Depending on your skin, Dr. Gopathi may recommend scheduling a repeat treatment every two to four weeks.
A HydraFacial is extremely gentle, allowing you to schedule an additional treatment during your visit to Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics. Adding Botox or a dermal filler to your HydraFacial visit can reduce wrinkles and sculpt your facial features for a more youthful appearance. During your consultation appointment, Dr. Gopathi will discuss any other recommended procedures.
SEE IF BODY BY RAVI PLASTIC SURGERY AND ANESTHETIC’S HYDRAFACIAL IS RIGHT FOR YOUR SKIN NEEDS
Whether you are a millennial, generation X or a baby boomer, the HydraFacial can bring out healthy, youthful skin that’s hydrated, bright and more radiant. The only way to find out if a HydraFacial is right for your needs will be through an in-person consultation at Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics. Call our office at 281.242.1061; our patient coordinator will be happy to provide more information on the noninvasive treatment and schedule your consultation appointment.
The Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery and Associates office is located at 9320 Katy Freeway in Houston. This state-of-the-art facility is centrally located, an easy drive from Katy, Sugarland, and Memorial. Our staff is dedicated to creating a warm and welcoming environment for all of our patients, making Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics a comfortable place for your next surgical or noninvasive aesthetic treatment.
- What is the HydraFacial? The HydraFacial is a noninvasive facial treatment designed to remove dead skin cells, extract debris, and moisturize the skin. The procedure can be customized according to the patient’s individual needs with a variety of serums and moisturizers. The HydraFacial offers immediate results.
- How does a HydraFacial differ from microdermabrasion? Several things differentiate the HydraFacial different from traditional microdermabrasion or a chemical peel. Traditional treatments are performed by hand using manual extractions while the HydraFacial uses an advanced applicator for every step. This makes traditional procedures more painful with less consistent results. Old-fashioned chemical peels are potentially too aggressive for many patients, depending on their skin type or complexion, while the HydraFacial is safe enough for everyone. Patients may have very mild peeling the next day and patients on retinols may have a bit more redness and skin exfoliation.
- Am I a good candidate for the HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial from Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics is safe for most patients, regardless of their age or skin type. The treatment is also gentle enough for those with sensitive skin. Those with a sunburn, rosacea, or an active skin infection should not have the procedure. Dr. Ravi or Dr. Gopathi will provide a skincare evaluation before recommending the HydraFacial.
- How long does a HydraFacial technique take?
The HydraFacial is performed in a private treatment room, taking about 30 minutes to complete.
- Will the HydraFacial be painful?
Most patients do not find the HydraFacial treatment to be uncomfortable or painful. However, you will feel the mini vacuum on the skin and experience what some call a ‘light massage’ on the face.
- When can I expect to go back to work after my HydraFacial?
There is no downtime after the HydraFacial so patients are free to return to work immediately after their treatment. The pain-free session leaves the skin soft and supple without any redness or swelling. Patients can even wear makeup immediately after treatment.
- Where is the HydraFacial procedure performed?
Conveniently, the HydraFacial is performed in a confidential, relaxing treatment room at Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics. The office is located on the Katy Freeway in Houston, easily reached from all areas of the city. For assistance with directions or transportation recommendations, please reach out to the patient coordinator.
- When will I start to see the results from my HydraFacial?
One of the HydraFacial’s biggest benefits is the immediate results. You can expect to leave the office with your skin looking refreshed and dewy. Many patients report seeing dramatically improved skin refinement after a single treatment.
- How much does the HydraFacial cost? The cost of your HydraFacial will depend on your skin and the particular serums used. In general, you can expect your HydraFacial to cost between $175 for the Signature HydraFacial and up to $300 per session depending on the addition of boosters and perk kits for eyes and lips. For the best results, monthly sessions will be recommended. You may also want to schedule an extra session during the holidays or right before a big event. Schedule a skin-assessment and consultation at Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics to determine the exact cost of your HydraFacial treatment.
- What sources of payment are accepted by Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics? Dr. Ravi and Dr. Gopathi want to make your aesthetic treatments easy and affordable when you need them. For this reason, Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics accepts cash, all major credit cards, and healthcare financing plans. To determine the best payment plan for your needs, contact our patient coordinator at 281.242.1061 for additional information.