Five Treatments Dr. Ravi Can Customize For Your Daddy-Do-Over05/20/2021
Aging, genetics, general health, and lifestyle choices all have an impact on the way we look. It is often said that men age more gracefully, but extra weight and similar issues can obscure the physique, even in those who are regularly active. This may make surgical treatments necessary to obtain specific results.
Enter the Daddy-Do-Over, a procedure designed to address many of the changes that can impact men as they age. Don’t be fooled: you needn’t have children to be a good candidate for this procedure. All you need is a desire to look and feel your best, and the drive to do something about it.
Each Daddy-Do-Over is customized to meet the exact needs of the patient. While this varies between men, some procedures that are commonly used for this treatment include:
- Abdominal Contouring. Offering various techniques, Dr. Ravi can sculpt, tone, and help define the abdominal area with a procedure such as a Male Tummy Tuck to remove excess skin.
- Vaser Liposuction. Advanced ultrasound technology allows this liposuction technique to obliterate love handles, flanks, and more without harming surrounding muscle or tissue
- Male Breast Reduction. Gynecomastia is common with age. This procedure eliminates male breasts to restore a firm and masculine appearance to the chest
- Arm Lift. Loose and sagging skin at the arms can be trimmed, allowing upper arm musculature to become more visible and pronounced
- Fat Transfer. Fat harvested from various parts of the body (typically the abdomen and waist) can be used to enhance definition, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and even add volume to the buttocks
In addition to these procedures, Dr. Ravi offers a range of non-surgical skin rejuvenation options, such as dermal fillers, skin resurfacing, and microneedling to address various imperfections, along with treatments like miraDry® to treat excessive sweating and Kybella® to remove fat from underneath the chin. Because each Daddy-Do-Over is unique, the best way to learn which of these options will help you reach your goals is through a private and confidential consultation at our comfortable Houston office.