Five Different Procedures You Can Add to Your Mommy MakeoverDecember 8, 2021
There is an endless combination of surgical procedures that can be added to a mommy makeover surgery, enabling Houston’s top board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Ravi Somayazula to address the specific concerns of each individual patient. The best way to learn which options would be right for your exact concerns is through a one-on-one consultation at our comfortable and welcoming Houston office.
Dr. Ravi specialized in breast and body contouring using the latest in body sculpting tools and techniques that only a handful of surgeons have mastered to date. During a Mommy Makeover consultation, most women prioritize the appearance of their breasts and abdominal area with a Breast Augmentation with or without a Lift plus a SMART Tummy Tuck with VASER Liposuction. However, this may not be the right set of surgeries for every patient.
We have previously discussed procedures commonly included in a mommy makeover, but these alone cannot address all of the ways aging, weight fluctuations, and pregnancy may impact a woman’s body. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of both surgical and non-surgical options that can customize your Mommy Makeover to ensure it is addressing all of your problem areas and returning your body to its most pleasing and comfortable shape.
Procedures that may be added to mommy makeover surgery include:
- Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation. By placing fat collected through liposuction to the existing breasts can produce a fuller and more symmetrical breast mound without the need for implants
- BodyTite™ Pro. This heat-based treatment helps to tighten and firm skin that has become saggy or loose due to weight fluctuations
- Labiaplasty. Safe and effective, labiaplasty restores ideal symmetry and shape to the vagina while also improving comfort and enhancing clothing options
- Brazilian Butt Lift. Another procedure that uses fat collected through liposuction, BBL adds volume, improves the dimensions, and enhances the profile of the buttocks
- Blepharoplasty. Designed to lift upper lids and eliminate dark circles and puffy skin from beneath the eyes, eyelid surgery can restore a more rested and alert appearance to the entire face
These procedures can all be part of your Mommy Makeover in addition to the more traditional options such as Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck, and used in different combinations to help you achieve your goals. During your initial consultation with our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Ravi will listen to your concerns, carefully assess your frame, and guide you towards the options that will prove most effective for your needs.
Call Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics at 281-242-1061 to schedule a consultation today. We welcome patients from Houston, Katy, the Memorial Villages, Spring Branch, and all surrounding areas of Texas.