Which Facial Treatment Is Right For You?July 5, 2022
The process of aging, environmental factors, sun exposure, genetics, and more will all have an impact on the quality of your skin as you age. Issues such as textural irregularities, hyperpigmentation, sun and age spots, and fine lines and deep wrinkles may be slow to form, but once present, can have a profound impact on your overall appearance.
Fortunately, there are several non-surgical cosmetic treatments designed specifically for these issues – treatments that do not require incisions, lengthy recovery periods, or surgical risks.
If you believe a non-surgical treatment could help you reach your goals, board-certified anti-aging and cosmetic physician Dr. Swapna Gopathi, MD is here to help you find the right one. Get in touch today to schedule your one-on-one consultation and learn more.
Safe and Effective Options
Options for non-surgical facial rejuvenation at Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics include:
- HydraFacial®. This 30-minute treatment cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates skin to unclog pores, smooth uneven texture, soften lines and wrinkles, and more. This treatment can be performed at four-week intervals for continuous results
- Morpheus8. Combining radiofrequency energy with microneedling, Morpheus8 can remove surgical and acne scars, erase dark spots, and eliminate lines, wrinkles and creases. You may require three to four treatments, but results can last for 12 or more months
- SkinPen®. An advanced microneedling option, SkinPen can treat stretch marks, trauma and acne scars, and improve skin texture. Results can be maintained through follow-up treatments every three to five months
- Dermal Fillers. We offer several dermal fillers to address issues as diverse as skin laxity, hollow cheeks, deep wrinkles, and asymmetrical lips. Fillers can last for 18 to 24 months, depending on the type used and the area treated
- BOTOX® Cosmetic. Time-tested and highly effective, BOTOX® Cosmetic can address crow’s feet, frown lines, drooping eyebrows, neck bands, and more. BOTOX® Cosmetic lasts for three to four months and can easily be maintained through follow-up treatments
Many non-surgical options can help to tighten skin, stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, and correct a number of concerns. The best way to find out which will produce the most reliable and pleasing results for you is by working with a qualified and experienced anti-aging physician.