Six Different Ways Dr. Gopathi Can Use BOTOX® Cosmetic to Increase Your ConfidenceMay 19, 2021
BOTOX® Cosmetic is the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment in the world. There were nearly 4.5 million BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments performed by plastic surgeons in the United States in 2020 alone, a 459% increase from 2001 – and for very good reasons, not the least of which are BOTOX® Cosmetic is safe and it works.
But where, exactly, is it most effective?
BOTOX® Cosmetic Treatment Areas
BOTOX® Cosmetic is used to smooth the skin, reduce expression lines and wrinkles, and restore a softer and more youthful appearance. The six most common BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment areas are:
- The Forehead. BOTOX® Cosmetic can significantly diminish deep creases and fine lines across the brow
- In Between the Eyebrows. Frown lines, also known as “the 11s” can be eliminated with BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Around the Eyes. Softening crow’s feet and correcting asymmetric eyelids and eyebrows are possible with BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Masseters. Strong muscles at the jawline which can cause painful clenching and TMJ can be weakened with BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Neck Bands. Lines and wrinkles on the neck respond very well to BOTOX® Cosmetic
- BOTOX® Cosmetic can also be used to reduce underarm sweating
BOTOX® Cosmetic works quickly, decreasing the signs of aging with an onset of action at about 4 days and final results at two weeks. During your consultation, Dr. Gopathi will carefully assess your areas of concern and provide honest information about where the treatment will produce the most pleasing results for you.
Ideal for Special Occasions
BOTOX® Cosmetic starts working quickly and continues to produce results for three to four months. This makes it ideal for special occasions, such as weddings or work and social events where you want to make the best impression. This treatment can be used for longer results as well, though maintenance injections will be necessary to help ensure continually smooth skin.
Experienced and attentive, Dr. Gopathi customizes BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments to meet the exact needs of the patient. If you have been considering non-surgical facial rejuvenation, please call our office at 281-242-1061 to schedule your consultation and learn more. We serve Houston, Katy, Kingwood, Memorial, and all nearby areas of Texas.