Five Procedures You Can Have as Part of Your Mommy Makeover
Mommy makeover surgery is designed to address those areas most commonly impacted by pregnancy and nursing. Because pregnancy can have different effects on different women, it is important that each Mommy Makeover procedure be customized to meet the specific needs of the individual. Also keep in mind that you do not have to have been pregnant or nursing to have a Mommy Makeover, any person who had more than one body area they are working on qualifies for a Mommy Makeover.
When you choose Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics for your procedure, our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Ravi Somayazula, will take time to understand your desires and fully assess your areas of concern before recommending which procedures will be most suitable for your needs.
While each mommy makeover surgery is customized, some procedures are more common than others. Five of the most common are:
- Breast Augmentation. This procedure uses implants to restore volume to the breasts. Dr. Ravi also offers Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation for women who would prefer to avoid implants.
- Breast Lift. This procedure addresses sagging breast tissue and nipple displacement, helping to restore a perky and ideally positioned breast mound. This can be performed with or without breast implants.
- Liposuction. With liposuction, Dr. Ravi can remove stubborn deposits of fat from the thighs, hips, low back, abdomen, arms, and other areas holding weight from pregnancy. We offer the latest liposuction technique, including VASER liposuction to meet the specific needs of each individual
- Abdominoplasty. Tummy tuck surgery is used to eliminate excess skin around the belly. It can also be used to trim the waist and reattach abdominal muscles that have become separated due to pregnancy
- Arm Lift. Brachioplasty removes sagging skin and excess fat from the underside of the arm, helping to restore both form and comfort to the upper arms
In addition to these procedures, some Mommy Makeover surgeries can include other body procedures such as a Thigh Lift to remove excess skin from the upper legs, a Brazilian Buttock Lift to improve symmetry and restore volume in the buttocks, Labiaplasty for improved comfort in the vaginal area, and more.
Contact Us to Schedule a Consultation
Each Mommy Makeover is unique. The best way to learn which procedures can help you reach your goals is through a one-on-one consultation at our comfortable Houston office. Please call Body by Ravi Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics at 281-242-1061 to schedule your consultation today.